cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SaiRam Mattancheril <...@ecdev.fedex.com>
Subject Re: SQL tag setup for Oracle
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:26:28 GMT
Rong,

Do you have a line in your sql.xml file that says
<?cocoon-process type="sql"?>
Does cocoon.properties have a line that goes
processor.type.sql = org.apache.cocoon.processor.sql.SQLProcessor

that is all i can think of. Send me your sql.xml file and i can try finding out if
you are missing something.

Thanks
sai