cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SaiRam Mattancheril <...@ecdev.fedex.com>
Subject Re: Error found handling the request
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2000 19:19:51 GMT
Hi Rajaram,

Since you have added the entries in web.xml Cocoon should get invoked
automatically when you load an XML page.  I am curious why you are
trying to run the Cocoon servlet directly -- it is very likely that i am
missing something ( i downloaded Cocoon a couple of days back and am
just an average excited newbie) , but i kind of visualized Cocoon as a
XML page processor.

Thanks
sai