cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Competitors... Wanted
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:16:22 GMT
adam moore wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
>
> > montefin wrote:
> > >
> > > Well, I've always preferred the term 'Parallel Development' to
> > > 'Competitor'. It makes for greater cross-fertilization and
> > > collaboration.
> >
> > Totally.
> >
> OK, my bad - I'm well known for inappropriate language of the technical
> kind - I also totally go for 'Parallel Development'.
>
> Hmmm...I feel I should add something here that will further contribute to
> the conversation......
>
> Coccoon2 will be finished soon
> Coccoon2 will be finished soon
> Coccoon2 will be finished soon
>
> Did that help?  *8-)

No, it helped a strange project named "Coccoon2" that I never heard
of... see? even small mistakes can become huge in the future :) The
butterfly effect at a previous metamorphic stage :) The cocoon effect...

And some people say I'm a genius... well, honestly, I just feel brain
damaged :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.