cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Stack overflow problem
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:25:05 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:

> In the ideal world, you would not have to do any workarounds - however,
> since you're experiencing a stack overflow with long strings, you need a
> workaround. Again, I'd submit a report to the Xalan developers and either
> try jclark's stuff or try an extension function as a _workaround_. you
> might also post your template on the xsl users list to see if anyone can
> see a useful optimization you could try.

I did send the sample files to the Xalan list, it is probably better to
deal with it there. I wasn't sure what caused the problem at first, but
it must be Xalan. In case anyone on this list is interested, I am
attaching the test files test.xml and test.xsl to this posting. Again:
it does work on Linux with JDK1.2.2 but fails on Solaris (JDK1.2.1_04).

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung