cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: unable to see right cocoon.xml file.
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:33:02 GMT
Yann wrote:

>  > NEXT TIME SOMEONE DUMPS A 2MB IMAGE ON THIS LIST IT WILL BE KICKED OUT
> > IMMEDIATELY WITH NO APPEAL.
> >
> > UNDERSTOOD?
> >
> > In case you didn't notice there is something called "image compression"
> > that you should have used.
> >
> > Anyway, there are 500 people subscribe on this mail list, so you wasted
> > 1GBytes of global bandwidth with your lack of e-education.
> >
> > There is _no_ excuse for such misbehavior.
>
> Oh yes there is. Nobody here wants to make other people's life difficult.
> The guy apologised anyway.

You are right. I'm sorry, I wrote that before seeing his reply.

> I mean, I can see how irritating it might be, but a lack of "e-education" is
> not a crime. We all have done similar mistakes and we have all appreciated
> to be put on the right tracks. That can be achieved without aggression.

Correct and wise.

Sorry for misbehaving... but I was in a hurry and I had to wait until
those 2Mb came thru my (slow) modem and I was late.... and irritated by
that :)

But this is no excuse for my aggressive tone, you're right.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.