cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jack Lauman <jlau...@nwcascades.com>
Subject Xerces 1.1.1 error
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2000 00:24:38 GMT
I got the following error when trying to view an xml file.
I'm using Cocoon 1.7.4, Xerces 1.1.1, Xalan 1.0.1.

org.apache.xerces.msg.ImplementationMessages_en does not exist in
the distribution jar.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

http://www.nwcascades.com/xml/acord/ClaimsLiabFirstNoticeOfLossAddRq_Sample.xml

Cocoon 1.7.4

Error found handling the request.

java.util.MissingResourceException: can't find resource for
org.apache.xerces.msg.ImplementationMessages_en
at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.cocoon.parser.XercesParser.parse(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.cocoon.parser.AbstractParser.parse(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromFile.getDocument(Compiled
Code)
at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Compiled Code)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(Compiled Code)
at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(Compiled Code)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

Regards

Jack Lauman
nwcascades.com