cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Russell Castagnaro <russ...@synctank.com>
Subject Re: Output to file
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 19:51:13 GMT

// Get the XML Document
        File xmlFile = new File(_path,_xml);
        File xslFile = new File(_path,_xsl);
    FileWriter out = new FileWriter("file.out");

     XSLTProcessor processor = XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor();

    processor.process(new XSLTInputSource(new FileReader(xmlFile)),
                      new XSLTInputSource(new FileReader(xslFile)),
                      new XSLTResultTarget(out));

Gensky Regnus wrote:

> Quoting Ron Chan <rchan@i-tao.com>:
>
> > would it be possible to give me an example of how
> you'd redirect the > output to a writer?
> >

> I would also be interested to see how this is done.
>
> Regards,
> Gensky Regnus

Hope to see you at my presentation, "Making the Most of XML, XSL and Server-Side
Processing"
at XML DevCon 2000, June 25-28, 2000.

Russell Castagnaro
Chief Mentor
SyncTank Solutions
http://www.synctank.com

Earth is the cradle of mankind; one does not remain in the cradle forever
-Tsiolkovsky