cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Fermin Ordaz" <for...@hotmail.com>
Subject Reusing database connection object
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:08:00 GMT
Hi,

I have been working with Cocoon for some weeks ago and i think that is a
very
powerfull tool for building dinamic sites and Process/Transform XML files.
Congratulations to the Cocoon team work, we are waiting for version 2.0!!

Right now, i'm interested in reusing database connection objects that can be
used
by java code generated by XSP logicsheets. I know that servlets offers us
an approach to do this by creating connection objects in the init method,
but i
don't know how it can be integrated with the Cocoon framework.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Fermin Ordaz.