cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kolk, Jürgen" <Juergen.K...@wlw.de>
Subject problem with repository
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:47:00 GMT
Hi folks,
I have a special problem while installing cocoon:

Installation: SuseLinux 6.4, Apache1.3.12, ApacheJServ1.1.2, Gnujsp1.0.0,
Cocoon1.7.4
(in Hamburg/Germany :-))

Problem: When trying to get a *.xml page in the browser I get an error
message like this:

"
Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't create store repository: ./repository.
Make sure ...
   at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.init(XSPProcessor.java:185)
"
 My questions:
Where must this repository-directory be?
In which file do I have to put the path and with which syntax.

I gave cocoon a repository-directory(worldwrite writeable), put the path
into cocoon.properties like this:
servlet.org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initArgs=repository=/usr/local/apache/cocoo
n/repository
... but cocoon doesn't change the error-message.
:-(

Does anybody have experienced s.th.like this and found a solution ???

Best regards
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jürgen Kolk

   --  Wer liefert was? GmbH  --