cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Newland" <cnewl...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject URL aliasing (off topic?)
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:54:42 GMT
Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is a Cocoon issue or a Tomcat issue but I was wondering
if someone could tell me which config file to change in order to create:

http://www.mydomain.com/home.xml

as an alias to

http://www.mydomain.com/cocoon/myapp/home.xml

I'm running Tomcat 3.1 as a standalone server (no apache) with a servlet
context for Cocoon.

Sorry for the off-topic post.

Thanks,

Chris