cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ron Chan" <rc...@i-tao.com>
Subject Re: Output to file
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 17:42:08 GMT
would it be possible to give me an example of how you'd redirect the output to a writer?

Thanks
ron

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Russell Castagnaro
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 6:09 PM
  Subject: Re: Output to file

  Ron,
  You really don't need to as you can write the output to any writer (including a filewriter)
from a servlet or xsp.
  -rrc
  Ron Chan wrote:

    I picked this up from an older message as a possible way of generating output to file
java -cp <classpath> org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon \
            -p cocoon.properties input.xml output.html is it possible to do this from within
a servlet or a xsp file??   Ron
  --
  Hope to see you at my presentation, "Making the Most of XML, XSL and Server-Side Processing"

  at XML DevCon 2000, June 25-28, 2000.

  Russell Castagnaro
  Chief Mentor
  SyncTank Solutions
  http://www.synctank.com

  Earth is the cradle of mankind; one does not remain in the cradle forever
  -Tsiolkovsky