cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <moc...@ieee.org>
Subject RE: Memory Leaks
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:17:05 GMT

I forgot to say that I use the JdbcOdbc driver from Sun (connecting to an
Access97). Since I connect and disconnect after each operation, that might
be the reason why I get a memory leak (driver buggy). I know Access is poor
at that kind of job but there aren't many users nor frequent requests. Sorry
if that is not so Cocoon related.
[>]  There is memory leak problem with Jdbc Drivers of Oracle Databases too (Probably is
a bug of Jdbc). In DB Prism I implemented "idle time concept" to close connection that still
unused for a long time, with this, the problem is out.

Yann.
[>]  Regards, Marcelo.