cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Eskenazi" <lesken...@mail.inforama.fr>
Subject Random errors with cocoon 1.7.4
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2000 09:27:18 GMT

Hi.

I just installed a brand new server with cocoon, but I'm encoutering 2
different errors that appear randomly. I wasn't able to understand how to
reproducethem but I copied the stack trace. It looks like it deals with
Xalan or Xerces.

Does anyboby ever encountered such errrors ? Is there a workaround ? I've
seen that Xerces 1.1 is out. Will it correct these ?

Thanks.

Laurent

Error #1:
Cocoon 1.7.4

                                              Error found handling the
request.

      org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException: Could not
parse/opt/apache-1.3.11/htdocs/html.xsl document!
              at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.error(Compiled Code)

atorg.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.processStylesheet(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.process(Compiled Code)
              at
org.apache.cocoon.transformer.XalanTransformer.transform(Compiled Code)
              at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.XSLTProcessor.process(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Compiled Code)
              at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(Compiled
Code)
              at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(Compiled Code)
              at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)
      ---------
      java.lang.NullPointerException
              at org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.TreeWalker.startNode(Compiled
Code)
              at org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.TreeWalker.traverse(Compiled
Code)
              at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.processStylesheet(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.process(Compiled Code)
              at
org.apache.cocoon.transformer.XalanTransformer.transform(Compiled Code)
              at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.XSLTProcessor.process(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Compiled Code)
              at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
              at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(Compiled
Code)
              at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(Compiled Code)
              at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

Error#2:
Cocoon 1.7.4

                              Error found handling the request.

             org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException: -1
[...]
org.apache.xerces.dom.DeferredDocumentImpl.getNodeObject(Compiled Code)
                     at
org.apache.xerces.dom.DeferredElementNSImpl.synchronizeData(Compiled Code)
                     at
org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementImpl.getAttributes(Compiled Code)
                     at
org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.TreeWalker.startNode(Compiled Code)
                     at
org.apache.xalan.xpath.xml.TreeWalker.traverse(Compiled Code)
                     at
org.apache.cocoon.transformer.XalanTransformer$XMLParser.parse(Compiled
Code)
                     at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.parseXML(Compiled Code)
                     at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.StylesheetHandler.processImport(Compiled Code)
                     at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.StylesheetHandler.startElement(Compiled Code)