cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Eskenazi" <lesken...@mail.inforama.fr>
Subject Cocoon2
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2000 22:22:43 GMT
Hi!

I juste compiled Cocoon2. I was playing with the exemples when I encountered
this error with the XSP sample:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.w3c.dom.Node: method normalize()V not found
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPMarkupLanguage.quoteStri
ngs(XSPMarkupLanguage.java, Compiled Code)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPMarkupLanguage.quoteStri
ngs(XSPMarkupLanguage.java, Compiled Code)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.xsp.XSPMarkupLanguage.preproces
sDocument(XSPMarkupLanguage.java:97)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.markup.AbstractMarkupLanguage.generate
Code(AbstractMarkupLanguage.java, Compiled Code)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java:185)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.generators.ServerPagesGenerator.generate(ServerPagesGenera
tor.java, Compiled Code)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.GenericProcessor.process(GenericProcessor.java,
Compiled Code)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapPartition.process(SitemapPartition.java,
Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Sitemap.process(Sitemap.java, Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:130)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559)
 at
onnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Is this normal ? Is there a workaround ?

Thanks

Laurent Eskenazi - Antistatic - www.antistatic.org

Address:  73 Avenue Ziem, 06800 Cagnes sur Mer, France
Desk Phone: +33 4 93 14 68 85
Cell Phone: +33 6 10 77 81 20
E-mail: laurent.eskenazi@antistatic.org