cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Yann" <ylelo...@ims.ltd.uk>
Subject Memory Leaks
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:23:58 GMT
Hi Cocooners,

I don't know whether this is a VM issue or a Cocoon issue or my web-app
issue.

But basically, I am using JDK1.2 + Hotspot 2.0 to run a Cocoon 1.7.3 web app
on NT 4. I use Tomcat 3.1. After several days, the virtual memory keeps
increasing. Until I get a java.lang.OutOfMemory Error.

Anybody experienced with memory leaks?

Yann.
----------------------------
Private and Confidential
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure.  It must not be used by
or its contents copied or disclosed to persons other than the addressee.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender on
+44 0113 297 2108  and delete the e-mail.

Warning
It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward
transmission opening or use of this message and any attachments
will not adversely affect its systems or data.  Please carry out such
virus and other checks as you consider appropriate.  No responsibility
is accepted by IMS in this regard.