cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lukasz Felsztukier" <L.Felsztuk...@digitalone.pl>
Subject Re: problem with encoding in xsp pages again
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 00:48:28 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: Artur Hefczyc <Artur.Hefczyc@wap.net.pl>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 1:09 AM
Subject: Re: problem with encoding in xsp pages again

[cut[
> > i use options:
> > processor.xsp.encoding = iso-8859-2
> > formatter.text/html.MIME-type = text/html;charset=iso-8859-2
> > formatter.text/html.encoding = iso-8859-2
> > and so on.

It was very helpful - right know i asked my sysadmin to commit these changes as
well. I hope this will fix my problems with the corect charset encoding...
One question that bothers me: in my xml I use xsp:logic to insert certain data
from a database. Now - the texts from database contain HTML tags like <br> or
them being transformed into something like &lt;br&gt; ?

Cheers,
LF