cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Artur Hefczyc" <Artur.Hefc...@wap.net.pl>
Subject xinclude and xsp need help
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2000 22:30:35 GMT
Just finished reading mail archive and my pages
doesn't work as i want.

1. I would like to include xml files to another, it's OK.
2. I want to include different files in different situations, so
its seems to me, that in xsp pages i can check some conditions
and than i can decide to include proper xml file and than i want
to process that final file through xsl processor.

I can build pages with xsl, xsp, sql, xsl and so on processors,
but when i add xinclude i have a problem.
xinclude do nothink for me or generate errors.
I use XInclude from newest cvs and cocoon 1.7.4.

Could anyone give me simple example how can i build
pages using xsp, xinclude and xsl processors?

Artur Hefczyc

--
Artur Hefczyc    Artur.Hefczyc@wap.net.pl
wap.net.pl            http://www.wap.net.pl/