cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Hans Ulrich Niedermann <niederm...@isd.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject Multiple (human) language support
Date Tue, 16 May 2000 21:32:15 GMT
Hi all,

does anybody incidentally have some Cocoon-based site that delivers
pages in the language determined by HTTP content negotiation and can
publish some source code for that?

If yes, please tell us how. :-) I'd volunteer for writing docs for
        inclusion into the Cocoon package.
If not, I'll have to develop something myself.

I've been thinking about somehow using XML source data with <para
lang="fr"> and <para lang="en"> (or "xml:lang" instead of "lang")

Cheers,

Uli

P.S.: BTW, I'm already writing some docs about how to use HTTP request
      params within XSL stylesheets.