cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject So I'm playing with Donald's Castor XSP Library...
Date Fri, 26 May 2000 13:52:29 GMT
...but Cocoon is totally ignoring it.

Apache 1.3.9 (homegrown from source)
Jserv 1.1.1
Sun JDK for Linux 1.2.2 (build 1.2.2-L, green threads, nojit)
RedHat Linux 6.2 with patches.

I've got *ALL* the required files in my classpath, Donald and I went
though my cocoon.properties to be sure that I have the right config line :

processor.xsp.logicsheet.xsp-castor.java =
resource://com/webslingerZ/castor/castor.xsl

(OK, it's one line in the file - you know how wordwrap works, right?)

But cocoon is totally ignoring the logicsheet. As in, I still ahve
unprocessed xsp-castor: tags. The .java file generated doesn't contain any
refrence to the xsp library.

Mucho weird, right? It gets better. I try doing an explicit filesystem
path :

processor.xsp.logicsheet.xsp-castor.java =
file:///usr/src/wz-castor/build/com/webslingerZ/castor/castor.xsl

And I get the same thing. Now I *KNOW* the file is accessable. And I know
that user "nobody" (my www user) can get to it.

But cocoon completely ignores the file. Ignores the xsp directive - the
whole nine yards.

Any ideas oh gurus? Thoughts on why cocoon doesn't give an error, and
completely ignores an xsp?

--
- Kevin Sonney
  kevin@webslingerZ.com