cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Morten Primdahl <mor...@caput.com>
Subject Re: Still having problems with Cocoon and Tomcat
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 21:52:06 GMT

Install Cocoon under Tomcat as described here:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/javaxml/chapter/ch09.html

Some packages might have changed version number, do so
accordingly in your config files. Then locate the
cocoon.properties and copy it to

  $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF

in your $TOMCAT_HOME/conf dir, use

<param-value>
   WEB-INF/cocoon.properties
</param-value>

in the web.xml config file. Important, it's relative to the document
root. Don't know whether chapter 9 has been modified to
reflect this. But follow the above and it will work.

Morten