cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Morten Primdahl <mor...@caput.com>
Subject Re: about cocoon
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 13:59:29 GMT

Hello Minakshi.

Read the "Dynamic Content" in the documentation that comes
with Cocoon. I personally started with Producers because
they seemed to be the fastest way for me to get started.

OTOH you could just make some obscure XML document and
write an appropriate XSLT for it and let Cocoon handle
the rest of the fun :)

Morten