cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Pat Laplante" <plapla...@vanteon.com>
Subject RE: cocoon in a web application in weblogic..
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 17:43:16 GMT
My webpath is not my public_html directory.
I am using Weblogic 5.1

Right now, if I browse my webapp like that
http://localhost/XSPTest/hello-page.xml
the xsl file seems to be found.  But I thing the cocoon.properties file is
not.
Under J:\MyWebApp I have cocoon.properties file.

All I see in my browser is:
type="text/html"
and the title of my browser is:
<xsl:value-of select=title/>

In my weblogic.properties file I have these line:

weblogic.httpd.webApp.XSPTest=J:/MyWebApp/

# Cocoon settings.
weblogic.httpd.register.*.xml=org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
weblogic.httpd.initArgs.*.xml=properties=cocoon.properties

Any idea of what is wrong???