cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@sundn.de>
Subject SQLProcessor MS SQL Server
Date Fri, 12 May 2000 11:58:21 GMT
I cant seem to access the apache site - so I cant check the docs and
archive.

Has anyone got SQLProcessor to work against MS SQL-Server 6.5 using a JDBC
driver (not ODBC)? - What are you using? I have got the FreeTDS driver and
keep getting an error on select : "This method should only be  used when
auto commit has
been disabled."

Apart from that - is it possible to have multiple SQL queries in the same
XML file using the same connection? How do you do that?

Again - sorry - its probably all in the archive...

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]

...this mail was scanned for viruses by mailserver...