cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dan North" <...@wirestation.com>
Subject Cocoon on IRC
Date Mon, 15 May 2000 14:42:33 GMT
Just out of curiosity, how many people on this list a) have access to IRC b)
would find it useful to have, for example, a #cocoon channel on IRCNet (or
whichever is your preferred network)?

Also, would any of our illustrious developers be prepared to either lurk or
participate if we did this?  IMHO, the amount of traffic on this list and the
nature of the questions might be more quickly resolved in an interactive
environment.  Given the tone and mind-set of the list, I think it would be
quite a friendly place to be!

Anyway, I'm currently lurking in #cocoon on IRCNet, so if anyone fancies
joining me you're welcome :o)

Thanks,
--
Dan North <dan@wirestation.com>