cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kowshik.Pod...@ubsw.com
Subject Any plans for a Cocoon2 alpha distribution?
Date Mon, 15 May 2000 10:26:02 GMT
Hi,

I was just wondering if there are any plans for a Cocoon2 alpha
distribution. This is really useful for me, since I'm sitting behind a
firewall that won't allow me to do cvs checkouts (extremely annoying!),
and I want to play around with Cocoon2 so that I can show people here
some of my future ideas.

Cheers,

Kosh

related financial instruments.