cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Lamb <p...@oil-law.com>
Subject RE: 1.7.3 with JRun 2.3.3 Specific Problem
Date Wed, 10 May 2000 15:33:22 GMT
As the person who sent in the patches for using getResource() to get the
cocoon.properties file, I had originally done it in a way that didn't break
existing explicit file paths. Stefano simplified and streamlined my approach
resulting in the code in 1.7.3. I highly prefer the way he did it.

Here's what I suggest, that instead of checking for a 2.1 compatible engine
that we change it to check for a 2.2 compatible engine. That should with
both Tomcat and the latest JRun 3.0 beta.

Paul Lamb