cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck ...@adolos.com>
Subject Memory 'leak' in Cocoon 1.7.3?
Date Tue, 09 May 2000 10:11:49 GMT
We've been happily running Cocoon 1.7.2 for some weeks and I updated to
1.7.3 yesterday.  All works fine, except that, after a while the machine
locks up and appears to run out of memory.  I suspect that if I wasn't
running a pre version 1 (Apple) Darwin based system it might cope a little
better but the underlying issue may be affecting others in the form of
paging slowdowns.  All this said, I haven't confirmed the details yet.

I notice that 1.7.3 has introduced cache configuration options.  Can
anyone tell me what's changed on the caching side, and whether the 60Mb
memory settings in the default properties file represents the same defaults
as in 1.7.2?

Any suggestions or comments from people experiencing similar symptoms
would be welcome.

Cheers,

Stuart.