cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Washeim <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Re: It's early but it's coming...
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 20:31:16 GMT
on 30/5/00 10:21 pm, Berin Loritsch at bloritsch@infoplanning.com wrote:

> Looks pretty good.  Hopefully the skin you are working on won't use nested
> tables--they make the site feel slow (although the average server side
> processing
> was impressively quick).
>
> Mark Washeim wrote:

Sadly, the HTML requires a certain amount of table nesting. I wish it had
been done using css and, perhaps dhtml, but, it's been a very driven project
(38 projects for the same client with a staff of 15)...

I'm working on skinning it, but, you can see what it will be like at :
http://www.eurofootball.com

That site is generated using xalan and xerces and a very poorly designed
servlet (data is the same)....

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim

that await translation.