cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gambale, Michael J." <michael_gamb...@merck.com>
Subject RE: Logicsheets and reserved keywords likre request and response
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 20:48:39 GMT
Found the problem although I'm not sure why I need to do what I did.

The following file is my xsl logicsheet.  Until I enclosed the <xsl:copy>
around the xsp code that referenced mysession.getId()  (look in the sl.xsl
code)  and request.getSession(true), I continued to get compile errors.

The errors stated that it did no know what request or session was.  Once I
got the xsl:copy around the section of xsp:logic, it worked fine.  I may be
doing something unusual and not the right way, so let me know if you're
aware of what I am doing wrong.

 <<e_cards.xml>>  <<sl.xsl>>

-mike