cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Henning von Bargen <H.vonBar...@Triestram-Partner.de>
Subject AW: sql tag-library
Date Fri, 12 May 2000 12:06:45 GMT
I agree with both of you.
We should have a (more or less) central location where to put db connection
properties
and why not just define it as an URI.
You can then (for the most simple example) put it in the same directory
or use an relative path.
Implementing this should be quite easy.
If for some reason or another the location of the URI has to changed (which
should be almost never),
then it is a task of less than 30 minutes to write a script that changes the
relative URIs in the documents
or do a full text search and edit by hand.
Henning