cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Schneider <Daniel.Schnei...@tecfa.unige.ch>
Subject Re: the Same SQL anf XSP problem
Date Wed, 31 May 2000 21:06:11 GMT
mohamed ramzy wrote:

> hi
> i did that but it didn't work also, it seems that
> inside the <query> it doesn't accept XSP ....

Today I did a few simple examples and I can share:
 - XSP with SQL taglib (+ the same with a parameter as you wanted)
 - XSP /SQL the hard way
http://tecfa2.unige.ch/guides/xml/cocoon/mysql-xsp/
http://tecfa.unige.ch/guides/xml/cocoon/mysql-xsp/ (slower but more stable)

I also have demodé SQL Processor examples:
http://tecfa.unige.ch/guides/xml/cocoon/mysql/

- Daniel

PS: I know the doc is lousy (and I won't improve it anytime soon).
In addition I am a no good programmer.
But if you look at the code and can decipher something in the appended
readme file it may help. It's really not hard if I can do it :)

--
Dr Daniel K.Schneider, TECFA (Educational Technologies and Learning)
Faculte de Psychologie et des Sciences de l'Education, University of Geneva,

TECFA - FPSE - Université de Genève
40, Bd. du Pont d'Arve, 1205 Genève
Tel: 41 22 705 9377 - Fax: 41 22 705 9379 - Office#: 6359