cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Just wash that Paul right out of your mail
Date Sun, 28 May 2000 22:55:28 GMT
Russell Castagnaro wrote:

> Just added a delete filter to my mail for contains "derbyshire@globalserve.net"
>
> Peace Finally
>
> No offense, but I was running out of disk space

This is _very_ rude, Russell.

Two negative feelings don't make a positive one.

I totally understand your feelings against "strident" emails and it's
your own right to like or dislike someone you meet in your life, even on
a mail list, but you can't make such comment without offending.

Would you like something like this to happen to you?

Would you like me to filter out all your emails because I found this a
little over the line?

We don't filter anyone. This is an open community. If something is
wrong, we try to fix it, both in code, in docs and in human resources.
And if this can't be done, the _very_ last resource is ignoring the
offending guy/girl.

Ok, let's stop this right now.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.