cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Perry Hoekstra <dutch...@uswest.net>
Subject Re: cocoon in a web application in weblogic..
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 17:41:54 GMT

Russell Castagnaro wrote:

> Pat,
>
> What version of WLS are you using?  It works for me just fine with 4.51 and 5.1
> If your 'webpath' is your public_html directory, you shouldn't include it in the
> xsl href.
> You could try using the http://localhost/webpath/hello-page.xsl
>
> If you haven't chaged the default settings though you need to point it to port
> 7001.
> http://localhost:7001/webpath/hello-page.xsl
> -rrc

Russell,

You were able to get Cocoon working under WLS 5.1?  I cannot get the
<url-pattern> to work, therefore, *.xml files won't get routed to the
Cocoon engine.  How were you able to get it to work?

I have both the Cocoon servlet and the <url-patter> defined within a
web.xml file within a web application.

Perry Hoekstra
Consultant
Talent Software Services