cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Darren Scott <dsc...@bluecheese.co.uk>
Subject Re: Some questions.
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 16:52:57 GMT
Mike Engelhart wrote:
> Hey Darren,
> I too have built a multi-lingual site using Xalan extensions and Java's
> built-in ResourceBundle system
> What is the backend to your taglib if you don't mind me asking?  Are you
> using key/map in Xalan?

Mike,

It doesn't use a backend - it is a taglib which selects the most
appropriate source tree fragments based on the user-agent's language
header.

I am working on the assumption that translations are kept in the same
document, but I guess it could be used to include different external
files - I haven't experimented properly yet.

A couple of people have asked me to post it - I will, but I want to work
on it a little more first.

Regards

Darren Scott
Production Director