cocoon-users mailing list archives

From sudhi <su...@planet.net>
Subject Some questions.
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 21:06:33 GMT
Hi All,
I am very new to cocoon. I did play around with it a little. And I
really like it a lot. Thanks to all the people who created it :-).
How ever I have two questions regarding Cocoon.

1. For example, if I build a multi lingual web site, which displays the
contents in different languages, How does Cocoon fit in ? What do I have
to do to serve multi lingual pages.

2. I have a bunch of xml files. And I want search those xml files for
some content. Whats the best way to do it ? Does Cocoon has anything for
it ?
Or do I have to write my own search engine kind of code ?

Thanks in advance
Sudhi