cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Echoes <ech...@free.fr>
Subject SQL taglib
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 12:10:27 GMT
  Hello,

 First I have to say that this taglib is great (thanks Donald)
but it lacks 2 features to be a "killer sql taglib" :
1) a way to use db connection pool. I know som folks here talked
   about it but does anyone decided to implement it ? If not, I'm
   ok to try.
2) a way to associate a stylesheet to each query. This stylesheet
   format. Very useful for applications when you have to follow a
   DTD.
   What about adding an <sql:stylesheet>db_to_dtd.xsl</sql:stylesheet>
   element ?

 Have a nice day.

	Fabrice