cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: Mystery NullPointerException with standalone usage.
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 15:18:03 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> The release schedule for Cocoon2 has been postponed as such:
>
> 1) Cocoon 2.0a1 for JavaONE (June)
> 2) Cocoon 2.0b1 for ApacheCON 2000 Europe (October)
> 3) Cocooo 2.0 for Xmas 2000 (December)
>
> Just in case, XMas is _not_ an XML conference :)
>
> If you think this plan is "outraugeously slow", make sure you wear your
> asbesto suite because my flames will be _hot_! ;-)

As I wrote I think it's outrageously fast, considering a complete
rewrite. I wasn't expecting more than an undocumented,
most-things-are-working beta this year.

What I can see is the work you guys do for cocoon1.x - so I wonder when
you are actually coding for cocoon2.x :)  Although I think (hope) most
of what you write now for 1.x can be re-used.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung