cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Artur Zawlocki <a_zawlo...@poczta.onet.pl>
Subject Re: character encoding
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 12:56:11 GMT
Thanks, it works.
Unless I need to publish ISO-8859-1, UTF-8 or KOI8-R document. It seems,
that 'encoding' attribute is ignored in 'cocoon-format' as well as in
'xsl:output' tag, so the easiest way for now to publish pages in
different encodings in one application is to create a formatter for each
encoding and add appropriate lines to "cocoon.properties".

Regards (Pozdrawiam),
Artur