cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mystery NullPointerException with standalone usage.
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 09:49:05 GMT
Ulrich Mayring wrote:

> Donald Ball wrote:

> > is
> > >
> > > I think seven months *is* outrageous from no release at all to a
> > > production release. Perhaps a "stable, undocumented beta" would be a
> > > more realistic goal?
> >
> > i assume you mean that seven months with no releases would be
> > outrageous - otherwise you're restating the original posters
> > incredulity, in which case i restate my opinion.
>
> No, I mean that seven months for a production release seems outrageously
> short to me. But if you guys pull it off, more power to you :)

The release schedule for Cocoon2 has been postponed as such:

1) Cocoon 2.0a1 for JavaONE (June)
2) Cocoon 2.0b1 for ApacheCON 2000 Europe (October)
3) Cocooo 2.0 for Xmas 2000 (December)

Just in case, XMas is _not_ an XML conference :)

If you think this plan is "outraugeously slow", make sure you wear your
asbesto suite because my flames will be _hot_! ;-)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.