cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ernst.nuste...@eunet.at
Subject Multiple SQL Queries?
Date Fri, 19 May 2000 20:17:09 GMT
Hi,

I am working with the SQL-Processor and the taglib to connect Cocoon to a database. It works
great, but I can not figure out how to use more than one query in
a page. so that the resulting XML-File (before any style transfromation) looks like

<ROWSET1>
<ROW> 1st Query. Results bla bla bla </ROW>
<ROW>...................</ROW>
</ROWSET1>

<ROWSET2>
<ROW> This is produced by the 2nd query </ROW>
<ROW>........</ROW>
<ROW>...</ROW>
</ROWSET2>

Of xourse, it need not to be named <ROWSET1>  and <ROWSET2>, this is just an example.
I just want to have different tags for the different queries, so that
they can be formatted completly different.  I want to  populate 2 tables with different data.
(For instance a list of all books in one table and a list of all
cds in another).

Tx,

Ernst

(ernst nusterer, ernst.nusterer@eunet.at)