cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ian Abbott <i...@cinesite.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Announcement] Cocoon 1.7.4 -- Feedback
Date Fri, 19 May 2000 16:52:40 GMT
"Rajkumar, Joseph" wrote:

> b) ApacheCON 2000 Slides
> I get the first page correctly, but when I click on the "-->"
> (forward arrow)
> I get the directory listing, and then when I click on the
> "slides.xml", I go
> back to the first page, and then the "-->" show the directory
> listing.
> So this goes in circles and cannot get past the "directory
> listing" and the first page

This is because the stylesheet uses href attributes of
"?section=2&slide=2" which implies an index file in Apache (e.g. I've
set up our to be 'index.xml'). The stylesheet should either be updated
to output the filename, or the easier route in UNIX is to symlink
slides.xml to index.xml. It'll then work OK.

Ian