cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Darren Scott <dsc...@bluecheese.co.uk>
Subject Re: attachments
Date Fri, 19 May 2000 15:03:55 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> I think we need an Mail taglib for XSP....
>
> ... does anybody have anything like that ready? or just a quick start?
>
> Any volunteer?

I quite fancy having a go - I need to get to grips with taglib.

Can't promise one tomorrow, but I've used JavaMail a fair amount so I'm
sure it won't be too difficult.

The only problem is, I can't even get a basic XSP page working at the
mo:

>java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: _export._www._development._xml._hello_page
>at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPClassLoader.loadClass(XSPClassLoader.java:99)

Permissions look fine on the repository (a+rwx to double check).

The .java file in the repository exists but has file length of 0, no
.class file.

I changed the default location of the repository to an absolute path
when I installed (1.7.3)

Darren Scott
Production Director
bluecheese.co.uk