cocoon-users mailing list archives

From sudhi <su...@planet.net>
Subject Re: XSP problem
Date Thu, 18 May 2000 14:35:45 GMT
Yeah...
I have the same root element in both of them.
One more thing was, the first xsl stylesheet name was result-xsp.xsl. If
I have this style sheet inserted into the document, i dont see these
lines in the converted java file.
-----------------------------
document.appendChild(
            document.createProcessingInstruction(
              "xml-stylesheet",
              "href=\"resultp.xsl\" type=\"text/xsl\""
            )
          );

If I change the name to resultp.xsl, then I see them in the code. Thats
why it was complaining no style sheet found. This is a strange behaviour
(Is it b'cos it has xsp in it ?)

When i change this, it wont complain but it takes too long to get the
result back. Most of the time the browser times out.

So strange :-(

~S