cocoon-users mailing list archives

From skoech...@n-soft.com (Sebastien Koechlin I-VISION)
Subject XSP TagLib documentation (was Re: Retrieving xml data via HTTP from within a producer)
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 09:52:18 GMT
I wrote:

> For Cocoon1, I think that writing an XSP page retrieving an URL is
> possible, still a documentation problem, we need a
> one line description of all thoses XSP lib functions.
> As nobody have time to write it, I'm going to try (with my
> bad english), is there a DTD for this?

Ok, I just put some xml files into
http://212.208.156.119/tstskc/taglib-doc.zip.
As I does not understand
every template function, I can have make mistakes.

I'm going to write a DTD and a HTML xsl, but feel free to
fill in the blancs (description and examples), or to tell
me that I'm wrong, it's useless and everything else.

--
Sebastien Koechlin