cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 1.7.4 soon?
Date Tue, 16 May 2000 12:51:33 GMT
Sven Kuenzler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was just wondering when the next release of Cocoon can be expected. On
> the dev list, there were some reports and a fix of a performance leak.

No, it was a misunderstanding between seconds and milliseconds, it's not
a bug, but if you configured your memory store sleep time as 10, this is
not seconds but milliseconds, so the CPU is very likely to be consumed
by the memory sweeping background thread.

Just move this to 10000 to be sure.

> Is this a reason for releasing a new version soon?

No

> I ask because I would like our adminstrator to install a new version
> (currently, there is Cocoon 1.0 running ;), but I don't want to bother
> her with new versions every other week.

1.7.4-dev fixed some XSP bugs for the util: taglib, but rather than
this, shows no significant problems.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.