cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: OT: Knock-them-off-their-feet demo
Date Mon, 15 May 2000 15:28:58 GMT
Show the same demo with a different stylesheet.  It may seem simple, but if
the app works the same regardless of what it looks like, then that is Cocoon's
selling point is.  It demonstrates the power of what separation of content,
logic, and look will afford you.  It proves that with better architecture the
cost of maintenance goes down.  It also proves that if there graphic artists have
too much caffiene one night, it won't kill the site.