cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: turbine & jetspeed
Date Mon, 08 May 2000 12:03:49 GMT
Michele Bianchi wrote:

> i saw a lot of other nice prj from apache.org like turbine and jetspeed.  i
> read that there is some integration with cocoon.  has anyone any idea at which
> level of development the integration is?

Jetspeed is using Cocoon as a rendering library, showing how they intend
integration between a turbine-based web application and Cocoon.

I have a totally different idea, but in order for this to work you will
have to wait until Servlet 2.3 services (I'm helping to design right
now) come out to allow servlet piping.

For now, you can base on the work done in the JetSpeed project.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.