cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Oropeza <rorop...@eud.com>
Subject Problems with xslt
Date Sat, 06 May 2000 23:02:14 GMT
Hello

Maybe this is a naive question, but here we go...

I'm trying to serve content in HTML and WML formats. My wap toolkit is
Nokia toolkit 1.3 (Win). I made these changes in:

1) cocoon.properties
browser.8 = wap=Nokia-WAP-Toolkit

2) apache-mime.types

text/vnd.wap.wml        wml
image/vnd.wap.wbmp      wbmp
application/vnd.wap.wmlc        wmlc
text/vnd.wap.wmlscript  wmls

3) And my xml file/xls style sheet, according the example in
COCOON_HOME/samples/wap each one, has this sentence:
<?xml-stylesheet href="portfolio-wml.xsl" type="text/xsl" media="wap"?>
<xsl:processing-instruction
name="cocoon-format">type="text/vnd.wap.wml"</xsl:processing-instruction>

In HTML mode, everytihing runs fine, but into the Wap browser I
received:

MIME type "text/html" is not supported (http://myServer/myApp/myApp.xml)

It seems the media type "wap" <?xml-stylesheet href="portfolio-wml.xsl"
type="text/xsl" media="wap"?> or the PI "cocoon-format" with
ype="text/vnd.wap.wml" is not recognized. Any ideas wrong?

--
Rafael Alberto Oropeza Baudet

(42) Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense
of responsibility for each other's welfare, social justice can never be
attained.
Helen Keller