cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: xsl file pathnames on the server
Date Fri, 05 May 2000 07:55:05 GMT
Bill Parkinson wrote:

> All,
>
> Here is my dilemma, I wish to have one set of style sheets for
> controlling most of my pages on a server.

This is an old problem, stylesheet URIs cannot be relative URIs, because
anything starting with a "/" will be interpreted by cocoon as a file and
appended to the current directory. What you can write is
"http://myhost.mydomain.tld/xsl/myxsl.xsl"

This works, but as soon as you start moving files to a different server
or even rename your server, you'll have to manually change it again.

I proposed to Stefano to interpret anything as a URI and he put it on
the to-do list. I just checked the to-do list and the issue is not there
anymore, so I guess the change is committed and will appear in 1.7.3

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung