cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Morten Primdahl <mor...@caput.com>
Subject newbie: DOM -xsl-> markup?
Date Tue, 02 May 2000 08:30:27 GMT

Hi

All the information I've found on XML/DOM/XSL etc
is rather focused on applying XSL on XML files.
Is there a way to control XSL in my 'object space'?
What I want to do, is generate a DOM object on
the basis of IMAP data, apply client dependant
XSL to that, and output a valid markup (eg. WML/HTML).
The XML technologies are new to me, so if this
doesn't make sense, please correct me:
Can I construct a DOM object in memory, instantiate
some 'XSL object' from an XSL file and somehow
generate/restrict output based on that?

Pointers to info relevant to this topic is greatly
appreciated, thanks.

Morten

--
Morten Primdahl		Caput ApS	Tel +45 33 12 24 42
morten@caput.com	Nygade 6	Fax +45 33 91 24 42